Guide deleted by author (do not reply)

Get a empty barrel with only the rings on top + bottom, scale it up, change the tint fully red, then get a shield with white and red , kinda square pattern almost but still circle, put it so it does not no clip, then add some glass cups tinted red scattered around. To make it work, make a vending machine with your choice of items to buy, I did 2,500 gold seed aka “essence” and i just did a water bottle because, soda i guess, link it to a health / shield granter, have health set to 150 automatically, then when buying jug make sure shield is on but at 0% and max shield is 100 when game starts, but instead of health do it for shield, so yea, very pro.

1 Like

pictures are powerful! you should add more pictures

4 Likes

I cant take screenshots on cromebook, well, i just cant figure out how to unfortunatley im at school right now, but i just like gimkit so much that i make silly little things for no reason, anyways i think i have a math test next period after breakfast lol

found out how, adding screenshots rigth away

if you a admin delete the post pls

@THEHACKER120 has only been on since December 1st, so he’s TL2 and can’t change the title.

I’ll change the title.

What do you want to rename it to?

Also, when you make a guide add detail, pictures, and a good description. Make it fun to read. You don’t need to make a guide just to make a guide. If it’s not 100% completed don’t post, unless it’s a wip.

nah i already made a post with the screenshots its alright if you CAN please delete this one sorry for the trouble!

We can’t

I can’t delete it, unfortunately. I’m only a regular, but I will rename it.

dang bruh, everytime i try it shows some error

alright, you can rename it to DONT READ or smthing

There. If you mark a solution, it will close soon.

2 Likes

OK due to this being a deleted guide, it is now a closed post, so please stop replying on this.