Greek Mythology Map, Hera, Demeter, Persephone

You’d love to read my stuff? Is that what u meant, @EGGacha?

1 Like

Yep! You seem like a good writer, and if you’re basing it off of RR I will like the content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks! I should be releasing the 1st set of stories sometime in coming months on my blog. Maybe around the same time as the Gimmie Awards.

1 Like

Nice! Also, I added my game to the review thing when you have time to look at it. I’m super excited for the Gimmie Awards!

1 Like

Thanks - did u see the new awards I added? I’ll try to get to it eventually, but I have 50 backed up games to test - I’ve been too busy, though.

Gimmie Awards

Click on the underlined text to see some of the awards.

1 Like

It’s ok, take your time. I hope I get nominated! (the only thing I’m really good at is being nice lol)

1 Like

You just gave me an idea - a nicest member award. :thinking: Which is your fav award?

1 Like

Big Brain, def. There’s some many smart Gims figuring new things out every day!

1 Like

Yea that’s a good one. Lets let this chat end, though. If u want to continue this discussion, plz go to my site’s chat box.

Bottom right corner - look for the blue box w/ a Gim w/ a 16 on it. Going afk for a short while - bye!

1 Like

Ok, where is the chat box on the site :sweat_smile: I’m not the sharpest crayon in the box…

2 Likes

Not yet but he is my favorite (I don’t perceive him as fat)

1 Like

Me neither…

K finished hera’s! Sorry I’m so late, I had school so it was harder to find the time…

(I used x.mochi’s gate)

3 Likes

Can I make a Dionysus shrine? Or room?

1 Like

Yes give I would love prototypes of all the gods
@I_Like_Props this is amazing and i will be using this i will use less chairs but the rest is amazing

2 Likes

Alright, I will work on it later.

1 Like

For Dionysus I would love a Vineyard and orchard

1 Like

Okay, I’m working on posiden now.

2 Likes

K this is posiden
so which one do u want me to do next
or do you want me to add anything

1 Like

This is beautiful :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: