GK8 Unlocks, Speeds Part 2, & Credits

Aye, I’ve helped with ideas for items and reminded you to add ramps/bumps.

1 Like

Alright, did I miss anyone?

2 Likes

Me?

1 Like

Whoops…

1 Like

What’s a playtester?

1 Like

Are you going to update it so the game itself doesn’t end after the race ends? That way, we could be able to carry on win statistics to the next round and stuff like that.

2 Likes

That button looks REALLY out of place. Maybe use an overlay?

2 Likes

Someone who helps test it when they are still in editing stages i think…

1 Like

I didn’t test it. I just came up with a few concepts.

1 Like

I think it’s invisible in-game.

3 Likes

I might change it to two or four rounds in the future, but that would be… a challenge for a couple of reasons. I’ll probably only start thinking about that seriously after everything planned is done.

3 Likes

And that is how I realized that having a starting trigger for EVERY SINGLE of my complex device systems is best. Its kind of like building a city. You have to plan for events in the future like multiple rounds.

1 Like

It’s not that… It’s the lasers. I’m pretty cool’s system is ingenious… as long as you aren’t using more than one lap.

1 Like

Like have a central hub that all the data is stored in. A hub and spokes concept. Can I see the system and help?

1 Like

Like, spectate and watch, or do you want a picture?

1 Like

Like go into GKC and look at how it works. I’ve always wanted to make racing, but I’ve abandoned it again and again. So I want to see how you’ve done it.

1 Like

I’ll get pictures later, but the main way that it works is that it 1. tracks your time and position relative to other players, 2. uses those to do a lot of different things, like pull the correct item pool. If you ever want to see it, just ask!

3 Likes

I offer my services as memory saver.

3 Likes

That would probably break my map, even if we tried to not change anything.

3 Likes

I’ll run the logic through you first. Maybe test on a tester map first.

3 Likes