GimKit what happened

I was playing my creative map when somebody went through a teleporter. My game and everyone else’s game crashed and my screen was flashing black and white. fix your servers

[

These are screenshots

Maybe because your map was on 98% memory, gimkit’s servers couldn’t really handle it. If this consistently happens, try emailing support at hello@gimkit.com. Also, the developers are trying their best to make sure everyone works, and I’m sure they’ll get to fixing servers.

First, try ctrl + r to refresh.

Next, try restarting your device to see if this happens consistently.

If there’s still a problem, copy the teleporter and delete the old one.

Finally, email support at hello@gimkit.com.

I hope this helps. and welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum, @Therealaa! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for help.

Because of the new updates, Gimkit is having a lot of issues. Please be patient for them to be patched, or try doing what @mysz said.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure IPads don’t have keyboards…

There is a refresh button though

Ok.extra charsssssssssssssss

Since you’re using Gimkit on a Mobile device, this happens a lot to common mobile users using gimkit since Gimkit doesn’t support mobile devices and only supports computer devices like Windows, Chromebook, Etc.

1 Like

You can play Gimkit on mobile?

Yes, you can, however i recommend you not playing Gimkit in mobile because Gimkit doesn’t support it. Gimkit only supports PC devices.

I don’t have a device that I can play mobile on lol

Yep, one of the glitches I’ve experienced a lot on mobile is clicking on a device but it opens another device that you didn’t click on.

You can actually connect a mouse to a tablet or a phone.