Gimkit Update Schedule

In both previous seasons, the theme of the season ticket was associated with the game mode. If it’s underground, it’ll most likely be drilling or cave exploring in a platformer style. I get what u mean, though.

I oh ready marked a solution

1 Like

I just was curious about Gimkit Creative Update Schedule

2 Likes

It’s fine, @Roberta. No one else respond, plz - it’s just clutter.

its not a good one, season ticket does not last for long, i cant save gimbucks without them deleting…

Okay Fellas, Lets Calm Down.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 8.03.19 AM

7 Likes

Of course- but it’s not a great idea to jump to conclusions. In all honestly, I think a release of platforming for creative is far more likely, since the devs have mentioned its being worked on, while there has been no mention of a new gamemode at all.

4 Likes

LOL, @DoubleDash! That’s funny! :rofl: Also, they release a new game every season.

1 Like

Wdym calm down there’s no fight happening here lol
Anyway, I assume Josh will pop into the discord for a bit before s3, if so I’ll try and get whether there is a new gamemode or not out of him, and post it here.

4 Likes

I Know, I Just Felt Right To Post That. Lol.

1 Like

Can we just stop the cluster?

1 Like

Alright, @Roberta is right, no more comments please.

THIS POST IS SOLVED

2 Likes

They’ll update the shop today at 2. The new season is coming out today at 1 PM EST.

Sorry, didn’t notice the no more comments post

2 Likes

Wait - the ticket updates 1hr before the shop?!? I didn’t know that.

Uhhh… what? I just checked the event in the discord, and it clearly says 2pm est.

1 Like

Josh marked Season 3’s beginning as March 6th, 1 PM EST

@Blackhole927

2 Likes

Check your time zone, because I live in EST, and this is what it says for me:

So… the correct answer is 2pm est lol
Did you get that screenshot yourself or did someone else get it?

2 Likes

Oh… so it’s different in each time zone. That makes more sense. LOL

Nevermind, reloaded discord.

Yep, it’s 2 PM EST.

1 Like

Under the surface???so obviously we are having an underwater or boat-like updates…i would like moving boats so I could make sharkbait from roblox…but probably not.
unless its mining??or underground something?

1 Like