Old Resolved Help Post, please do not respond

How to make a prop disappear and in 10 seconds appear again with a button?

2 Likes

Whatever trigger you have–>prop with a channel (or wire.) Make it so that it disappears when the triggering event happens.
Next, make the prop connect to a trigger (if using channels) or wire repeater (for wires.)
Set the delay to ten seconds, then connect it back to the prop so that it reappears after the delay. Also, make it so that the button is connected to that channel/wire repeater.
I think that’s all! Contact me if it does not work.

3 Likes

Thank you Cameron_Sharer

Thanks for giving me something to think about!

1 Like

Can you help me with if the prop is hiding you can’t get a item from the item granter

Well, you can try and see if there is a ‘disable’ option in the item granted. If not, what device are you using to trigger it? Is there a ‘disable’ option there? Please report back to me and I can look into this further.

Sorry, I have reached max limit for posts, so I have to edit this one. Make it with either wires or channels so that when the original event is triggered, it disables the button (you will see how it works) ad that when the repeater/trigger’s delay is finished, it activates the button (again.)

That might work. Who knows? I’m guessing.

I ran out of posts, so can you post what I edit I this comment and reply to the posts I tell you? Or anyone, really.

In How to get old guides back? [RESOLVED], Can you post this link Community-Made Guides | Gimkit Creative? I really want to help, but I can’t.

In How to Create an Emergency Metting like from among us?, can you post this:
A relay device in tandem with a teleporter should get you set up.
If you can make it so that when [triggering action] happens, it notifies the relay device. In the device settings, set scope to global, or whatever it does say that translates as closely to the instructions instead (because I’m pretty sure that it has different wording.) Next, make it so that when the relay device is ‘triggered’ (for lack of a better term) every player is forced to teleport to the given teleporter using wires or channels. Is that all?

Maybe try in How do i make it where when a counter gets to a serton number it teleports everyone there posting the same thing:

A relay device in tandem with a teleporter should get you set up.
If you can make it so that when the target is reached on the counter, it notifies the relay device. In the device settings, set the scope to global, or whatever it does say that translates as closely to the instructions instead (because I’m pretty sure that it has different wording.) Next, make it so that when the relay device is ‘triggered’ (for lack of a better term) every player is forced to teleport to the given teleporter using wires or channels. Is that all?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Here’s the photo

Does it work with more than one prop?

You can wire the button to another prop with the same settings or make another button

Bro really uses the skull emoji

dont turn this into a fight, i did what i had to do.

is the creator of this post the person who made ffa boxfights?

(or whatever its name was)

Please don’t necropost. You’re taking a super old post and bringing it back to the top.

What is the name of your game?

This user hasn’t posted since June. I doubt they’ll respond.

yyyyyyyyyy? I have questions!

yoooooo, my game got 125 plays now!!!1