Gimkit Creative Fortnite Problem

In advance… No offense I am so tired of finding poorly made thumbnails that have a sliver of relatedness to the actual game. The thumbnails are taken straight off of google images and continuously show up in Discovery… I found “Tilted Towers” and it was a picture of a fortnite meme that was NOT original. It doesn’t give any credit to the original meme. This fortnite content is overtaking the platform. Something must be done!

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Dude, you posted the same thing twice, this isn’t a guide and there’s nothing we can do about it. Could a TL3 please put this in devices?

your a tl3 …

1 Like

I ran out of edit for a few hours because I was removing off-topic for a lot of topics.

So:
There isn’t really anything that can be done about this, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here. The only way to combat fortnite spam would be to make better maps that would outperform the fortnite ones.

Also, as for not giving credit to the original meme… memes are meant to be stolen haha

I stole memes before. Shush. Don’t tell anyone.

Also, Gimkit DID say that memes aren’t allowed in the thumbnails. But so far most of the people are doing a great job of breaking the rules anyway.

ngl i agree with this

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.