Maybe, has long has the replies are not visible and it can support more than 4000 ish votes
No. You have to be able to put down a site link, which it can’t do.
Plus, you’re forgetting about the 37,133 people on the Gimkit Discord.
probably not.
maybe an external site (not forums polls)
will more likely be used.
wait how many polls can a forum poll do?
What are you talking about.
A forum poll doesn’t work on Discord, because it’s for the forums.
I meant how many option can you put in an forum poll
I don’t know, a lot? Why does it matter?
You’re not putting every Discovery game into a forum poll.
20
@twofoursixeight Is it possible to put slow mode on again?
thank you slim
The Gimkit Awards are an event where basically the community decides who’s the best in what category. Check out previous posts in Gimkit Awards for more info ![]()
I suppose I can turn it back on until Unstable wants to edt again.
Slow mode is now active because people (not you) are turning this into a chatroom.
Question! ![]()
Are there any people that are automatically ineligible (not in a rude way
)?
I’m remembering that last year Math Thrive wasn’t allowed in the polls as he dominated the Gimkit Youtube scene, so are there any notable people that won’t be allowed?
I’m just asking so I know who to pick besides the obvious ones.
ok, my personal question for @Unstable
uhm, so we’ll be disqualified if we “advertise” our works?
because if you wanna be known, and nominated (mainly for artists)
you’d have to “advertise”/ show others your work.
or is it mainly referring to “vote me for ____” posts?
holly golly-
FIFTEEN MINUTES?!
wowzah
erm.
questions can also go to the gimkit creative wixsite. I’ll be able to answer questions there.
@Unstable
Are we allowed to nominated currently suspended or silenced users? (either by request or not)
I Have One Question, Do You Have To Specifically Do Something To Enter The Awards?
I mean you have to have either a reputation or a product(artwork, Map) to be considered in the google form voting
Continuing the discussion from The Gimkit Awards!:
Wdym By That?
There are certain categories. You need to apply for THOSE categories to be able to get in.
Since the only way to enter is by being nominated by others, you must create a showing of your skills for others to appreciate your talents.