Gimkit ai code maker

I think if you taught Chat GPT what gimkit is, it could possibly make a code for you to copy in

why do so many people bring up ChatGPT and not just try to do it in GIMKIT only. ._.

1 Like

Make chatgpt in gimkit

Oh wait but that’s gonna be hard and memory eater and won’t be that good

because the fact is, its not possible to have it tell you how to make a code no one ever made unless you built in the code for it to say

1 Like

And I already had made a CHATGPT topic and it was research

its still Theory and experimental especially the memory part
and having a save file slowly fill up with data would work but be memory consuming

1 Like

well me thinking cause a sentry has an AI we can use that for better

it is more of a basic robot it just shoots at people with its built in aimbot
AI nowadays is a bit more advanced

1 Like

cough cough dosent matter

1 Like

btw this is probably Devices

ouch and he’s just saying anything is possible IN GIMKIT but not OUT of GIMKIT and
i’m guessing a brain/computer for the ai and a text genator

No you just made a topic on it which already screws the creator with taking the idea of the Ai in gimkit

so either you solution your devices topic and let this person do it or you keep yours and this person has to solution it

1 Like

It really dont matter how its done it just matters that it gets done
Most peeps are just resorting to mods when it comes to a tough research topic but thats fine
Mods or not if it gets done it gets done
And importing stuff into gkc is a concept i dont understand so i wont be messing with dat
Laters tater’s

2 Likes

Possible, but very difficult. You’d have to use a lot of modding for this kind of thing. This isn’t really a GKC question, more so a modding question, so I recommend you just go to the tgtc discord for this.

5 Likes

good idea but I don’t know I f I would be able to do it

Yes, I have seen that and in the same post:

There are some things that ARE impossible. It was simply designed as an inspirational message.

4 Likes

It far more efficient to research and make your own code for Gimkit rather than creating an entire AI system in Gimkit to write code for you.

Needing an AI to make block code, the coding system designed purposefully for coding beginners, is slightly embarrassing.

How will you even train the AI? How will you obtain examples of optimal code when the only code you have are blocks?

7 Likes

:D

3 Likes

BH themself said that some things are not possible. That was to inspire people to push limits. This one cannot be pushed.

2 Likes

Or can it. ? :thinking:

1 Like