GimKart Nitro‎ ‎

Runs out of energy fast :wink:

If it’s taken, then i don’t know what else.

Fersion’s Fusion Kart.

1 Like

Kart Name: Cheese’s Box

Speed - 0.85 , to Balance the ability.

Weapon - Slingshot (Common)

Ability - Maybe a sort of ‘near-finish’ ability? Maybe have a boost powerup you get when you’re close to the finish line to come in clutch?

1 Like

Thanks.

Name: Fersion’s Fusion Kart (credit to unavailible)

“Can’t catch me! I’m too fast!” -Sonic, when he was a kid.
Part of the “Get Speedy” (i know, kinda sucks) Collection.

Rarity: Legendary or Epic

Costs around $150 or $500 (in game currency)

MAKE THIS HIDDEN IN YOUR MAP!!! | ADMIN KART | rip_Breafast2Eat’s Kart
4x spd
legendary snowball launcher | 10x dmg boost

1 Like

you called?

What do you need.

the argument ended but it was that ai thing again

1 Like

oh ok

Ooh, another GimKart?

gimsolver’s not even online tho.

1 Like

Bonus idea: OVERTIME

A way to combat cockiness with chance, I guess.

• Randomized event where there’s an extra lap.

• All karts are now the same speed, 2x Speed.

• Could add more chaos and overall fun

Example: Someone who was winning in the final lap turns out to be last place because of the extra lap

P.S. Make sure the chance is removed after the extra lap so that there isn’t a chance to have infinite extra laps!!

2 Likes

There we go I added a description :slight_smile:

There are a few karts that get absolutely hard-countered, like my kart after Grogu’s cradle went on scene. My cart’s gimmick is that it sacrifices speed reliability for 2000 damage, and Grogu’s Cradle, StarWarsNerd’s kart, does not take damage. How could that be fixed? Another example is harharharhar83’s kart and Morepeko8’s kart, where Nitro boost’s gimmick is that it has a speed boost ability, but as soon as somebody with The Morpeko Cart’s ability sees them, they can just ability 1 them and nullify their ability.

Wait so the Cradle doesn’t have any Debuffs/Decreased stats ??

No, not really.
Screenshot 2024-04-07 7.40.52 PM
Slightly low speed is basically my kart, minus cycling. But Grogu’s Cradle is still OP against my kart.
edit: I’m about to get schooled aren’t I

Having such an OP ability should probably be combated with something like having to use the P.M.L., I’d say. If you’re going to add a counter to something so important, you should probably also make it harder for the player to do something equally important.

Proposed Solution:

Make it so Cradle users do less damage, or have a weaker weapon than most karts.

OR

Have it so the ‘no-damage’ ability is short-lasting, like in 5 second periods with a cool-down. This idea was inspired by how an uber-charge works in TF2.

2 Likes

What is with all these GK8 copies racing games asking me for help? It can’t be because I made a wildly successful racing game of my own!

Well, I made it so that when someone buys a kart, it increments a counter (linked to a property, obviously), and the game checks if the value of that property is equal to the number of people in-game (use a live player counter). If true, it TPs everyone to where the map selection is.

Also, can I have a kart? Could you call it the ClicKart (as a GK8 reference), and give it an onroad speed of 2.4? Thanks! Wait, karts have gimmicks? That’s interesting! What about the shock from GK8?

5 Likes

Wait, literally just 2.4 on road speed? No weapons?

GK8 doesn’t have a designated weapon for each kart. If I had to give it one, I would give it either the red shell (a monster to code) or the shock (not a monster to code).

4 Likes

the speedy kitty kart(calling it this because @FersionSpeedy’s kart is called the ‘speedy kart’.)
starter kart, common.
3x speed
uncommon slingshot

basically a fast kart that can move fast, lesser damage though.

Guys, I don’t think GimSolver will do everyone that wants a kart.

We’ll get a response tomorrow, though.