GimAvengers who are they?

Yeah.

1 Like

Yeah, and now I’m always cold. It kinda sucks actually (no offense to ClicClac).

2 Likes

i like your new pfp @Im_Pretty_Cool!

1 Like

Thanks!

3 Likes

Alright, enough off topic posting.

2 Likes

Ok…

1 Like

But honestly, I’m just a small time helper that has some knowledge on gimkit mechanics and comes up with the occasional interesting idea.

1 Like

Understood @WhoAmI! :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Can i be in it?’

1 Like

Can I be in it too?
Also yeah I did get it from that movie

1 Like

Could I also be in it. Some lore that I think @Anythinger came up with:

On the Waypoint, a moon of planet Checker, a jedi known as Anythinger got kicked out of the system by Here_to_help, a helper who had worked his way up to high status thanks to his strategic thinking, and his willingness to help. Anythinger raged that he was banished for cutting too many checkers! He stormed across galaxies, achieving more than Here_to_help ever could! To be continued…

Some from @Anythinger, some by me.

1 Like

I have lore in here

1 Like

Your lore is an essay

5 Likes

Could somebody do me a favor? Is there a way to get my account deleted, it is blocked but I still receive emails, even though I turned them off. Could somebody tell @CringeKarlScott to do something about it?

1 Like

I’m an admin, although we can’t do nothing about this sadly.

2 Likes

@here I think it’s time to stop off-topic posting here. We’re not getting demoted to tl2.

6 Likes

@LxmasHasCandy @wingwave @Here_to_help you can all be in it because I am adding all of the GimAvengers to it even the Guardians of the Gimaxy. Also @wingwave you will be added later in the comic maybe chapter 17 due to your lore.

2 Likes

And is mysz going to be the villain, or is green fish going to be the villain- anonymous_mouse

ok got it

Where is everything lore-wise? Like a galactical map.

1 Like