Gim Gods - Ideas Needed

Can someone give me the link for this game?

I can see this is gonna take a turn just like what happened with the thumbnail requests…

2 Likes

Sorry not sure what you mean.

Most people have no idea how to make thumbnails, and try as you might you probably wont be able to teach them.

I need help with a huge project so I’m asking, there hasn’t been that many collab reuqest and you as a regular, much less a user should be happy that other GKC developers are reaching out and asking for collabs. This is probably better for the Forums if it did “take a turn” like the thumbnail request.

1 Like

He’s talking about the thumbnail request drought.

There’s already been a drought in Collab request so how is me posting for a collab anything like the thumbnail request?

I’m talking about how there’s gonna be a rule made by the community soon about collabs

Here’s an idea: How about a boss battle? I could help you make a boss fight, but first some questions have to be answered:

How do you want the difficulty to be when players battle the boss?
Do you want the boss to use sentries?

Could the boss have ablibtes to fight the players playing or are you using the gods for it or are the players playing the gods
I do not know what im trying to say!

I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking if I can make a boss

well maybe they need a boss?

Add a cutscene whenever a galaxy blows up

Maybe add a titan character that is asleep and when they wake up the attempt to end the universe and the gods will put aside all differences to save the universe. Or something like that. (I know what I said is based off a book series.)

I can make a 2D Zeus boss fight for you if you want!

Turn it into a series, on platformer and top-down, and build lore. Also, I liked @ShadowGim’s idea about having galaxies bl0w up, and also cutscenes.

Also, 4 characters seems to be few. (Also, the sun is technically a star, so sol would also be the star god…?)

Here are a few possible new attacks.
New attacks:
Fester - hidden sentries will attack for 5 seconds
Blindness - You can no longer see, but everyone else can

Self Defense Attacks:
Camoflauge: teleport to an empty room so you are “hidden” before teleporting back at a random teleporter in the arena.
Force Field - Increase your own shield
Medical Assistance - more health
Special Attack:
Quasar of the Cosmos - instant d3ath, but under specific circumstances.

How about, if the game is about to reach one hour, using a timer (a counter connected to a repeater), it could put into action a final cutscene. (LORE!) And also, the final playing field, center of the universe…?

Maybe each faction has a unique ability?

A new measuring factor, energy, so you have to fuel up, maybe on food purchased with either in-game currency or questions.

Perhaps a backstory? Why, if they want peace, would they go to war? Underlying manipulative villain?

1 Like

Do you want a collab with your game?

1 Like

Uhm, the universe hasn’t even been around for 32 Eons. Only like 13.762 (According to Sources. And a really, really weird math class.)

1 Like

An Eon is 1 Billion Years, or 1 x 10 9 years. If you want to get complex.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

thats tuff…