Gim-Explorers Thumbnail request

I need these thumbnails soon, so I cant wait 2 more months to wait for that other one to open again, I wont explain what the game is because the people who im talking to know.

PLEASE DONT GET OFF-TOPIC, IM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU, DONT JUST CHAT AROUND AND ALL THAT, THIS IS SPECIFICLY FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THIS GAME IS AND ARE ALREADY WORKING ON A THUMBNAIL, NO CHATTING, JUST QUESTIONS AND THUMBNAILS… Please…

4 Likes

So far, here are the thumbnails I have:

the one above needs a title rework btw, its called Gim-Explorers

but you said it was called open world game-

no, an open world game is a category

bruh imagine making another topic, what a waste.

I feel stupi.d now, okay I will change it and I am about to just remake the entire thumbnail over.

you can’t repost the exact same thing, espiecially since you already have a good one

dude, it didnt open in 4 hours, its gonna wait until like 2 months to open again, I dont have that time, I dont really have a deadline, but I kinda do, 2 months is WAY to long

this already happened before on my most popular guide I made

1 Like

That’s a fake just so you know…

Fake…

1 Like

that is incredibly confusing

anyways, back on topic

@AnxietyAttack , its alright, dont worry. maybe in the new thumbnail add at least one biome, like a lava or ice one or smth

3 Likes

I’m sorry about these stoopid fake alts

2 Likes

moyai hows your thumbnail going

also, I was bored so I tried to make a thumbnail for this game 0-0

kinda sucks -_-

2 Likes

Yes sir @Aubec7. I am doing it right now.

1 Like

A few days and I’ll be done lol

1 Like

that. doesnt. matter. stop. breaking. rules

I’m not trying to impersonate you, I swear I didn’t know you existed when I made this account and name

Yeah right and you made it within 20 minutes of 4 other fake accounts cropping up…

STAY BACK ON-TOPIC

@BrownSugarAlien , hows the thumbnail going?