George’s Ultimate Metroid Guide!

Note: This is a wiki. DO NOT! DO NOT EDIT THIS WITHOUT PREMISION FROM ME, @Car189! Thank you. Also, this is a WIP.

Thanks to @WolfTechnology for making this wiki!

Are You Editing? No editing without premision from @Car189
If you edit it on accident without reading, (relatable) just tell me, it’ll be fine. If its not, I will report you for griefing.

Hello! Welcome to George’s Ultimate Metroid Guide! this guide will teach you how to make Metroid related stuff! This guide is also wallet-friendly, which means no season ticket is needed! Let’s get started!

This Guide will be split up into 2 separate sections: Art And Mechanics.

Art
Samus Pixel Art

Screenshot 2024-05-14 12.37.49 PM
Screenshot 2024-05-14 12.38.38 PM
Screenshot 2024-05-14 12.39.15 PM
Terrain used: Grass, Metallic(Dark), Plastic(Red), and Dry Grass
This is pretty easy to make, you just have to place down the terrain in this exact pattern.
You might want to put the background terrain as something other than the terrains listed, so it’ll be easier to see.

Samus's Gunship

Mechanics

Coming Soon!

5 Likes

Yay! A metroid guide! I never seen one of these. Thanks!

1 Like

@WhereIsMyCrown don’t edit my wiki’s without the owners approval, being the one who requested it. and don’t edit it using derogatory words i have screen shoted what you said and that will get you banned. So i advise you to stop.

2 Likes

That guy is trouble, man.

Hey @WolfTechnology can you make an “are you editing” button for me?

sure
Edit: Done

1 Like

TYSM @WolfTechnology!

1 Like

Nooo, @WolfTechnology, don’t retire!!! :sob: :sob:

1 Like

i’m not retiring, Im just, taking a break. I haven’t in over 10 months plus i will be traveling all throughout the US. I will be back in august though. [1]

1. btw can you add some more stuff to my bio on your legacy map, i just did the whole map and i thought mine was a bit small. :slight_smile: ↩︎

I didn’t know you were going to take a break over the summer. I might take a break as well.

that’s not retiring, that’s taking a break retiring means i won’t come back, which i will .

Okay. Anything for a Veteran like you, WolfTech.

Just tell me what you want added here, okay? :thinking:

I’m retiring too, btw. I need to end my forum addiction. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I know. That’s what I meant.

yeah the forum addition needs to be classified as real because i have it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Okay, let’s get back on-topic so this doesn’t get flagged.

WolfTech

@WolfTechnology, check the Padlet.

what in the entire world is a Metroid, I’m slow ok?

cheese burger is good?

its a game.
“Metroid is an action-adventure game franchise created by Nintendo. The player controls the bounty hunter Samus Aran, who protects the galaxy from Space Pirates and other malevolent forces and their attempts to harness the power of the parasitic Metroid creatures.”-google

SAMUS!!!
(I know that name, ok, this makes more sense)

1 Like

I can hear the announcer from Smash saying SAMUS!