• russian roulette

4 Likes

i already have:
-corn maze
-laser tag
-fishing
-runner game

4 Likes

How about…BASKETBALL BASKETBALL BASKETBALL!!!

4 Likes

wow! good ideas! what about a fishtopia replica?

3 Likes

and yes basketball would be cool… but hard…? :worried:

3 Likes

yeah it would be, check out this related post:

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forums! I’m also making a map with lots of minigames, and I already have several down. A current one that I’m working on is a deathrun. I’ll try and find a guide to link.
Edit: Just saw that you already have a runner game down. My bad. Also, I couldn’t find a guide on deathruns, so maybe I’ll try make a guide on that.

3 Likes

all really good ideas, guys! thank you so much… keep up the good work!!!

3 Likes

but there really isn’t any ‘‘death’’ in it

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

I guess all you could do is just add traps that get triggered by another person on the sidelines

3 Likes

ooh yeah!
i could also add sentries on the side to shoot the players from out of reach and from the side, or something like that. Unless that is what you already meant by “traps that get triggered by another person on the sidelines”

3 Likes

No, sentries are a good idea! I might even use some, but I’ll make sure that if I make a guide on a deathrun, that I’ll credit you. (I might not start on the guide till the weekend, when I have more time.)

3 Likes

okay cool! that is fine with me

4 Likes

sorry. i have to leave for now…
Keep getting ideas, guys!

2 Likes

See you around! Just make sure to come back later and mark a solution for an idea you like the best!

2 Likes

ima back… any new ideas?? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Check out the ideas and Community Made Guides with the ideas tag. There are LOTS of guides that will help you.

4 Likes

be sure to mark a solution @gerk_supreme to reduce clutter if you found a lot of good ideas

2 Likes

welcome to the community @gerk_supreme .You can make a hide and seek map like snowy survival. Remember to mark a solution.

2 Likes