Game Ideas and Names Please!

I want some ideas for a game for like adventures and where people play solo and something made something really interesting for players. Maybe like forests and stuff like that??

Also, for names, could I have some cool and interesting ones? Something related above.

Thanks!

Have anything for something interesting and holidays, something like that.

On a Cruise! The game randomly picks one of 3 stories, and you’re on an adventure on a cruise ship with family.

1 Like

Sounds nice! Any name ideas if possible?

I’m guessing this is the name?

1 Like

“On a Cruise!” is the name of my idea.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds like a good name. Can I have a variety of game ideas and names if possible? I know it is hard to think of good adventure games.

A VR adventure? Defeat a corruption in the code? No name for it.

1 Like

A VR adventure? Defeat a corruption in the code?

Yeah. What do you mean by that? I don’t really understand just quite yet.

Youre a gim stuck in a virtual reality, and you find a bug in the code, and we try to defeat it, otherwise, gimkind as we know it is going to be controlled by it.

1 Like

Fnaf help wanted. COUGH HACK

A possible final boss:
Not going to be used in a game.

2 Likes

th3_ca1tsune:
and you find a bug in the code, and we try to defeat it, otherwise, gimkind as we know it is going to be controlled by it.

Oh, okay, that sounds like a nice game for it! Thanks! Anything else??

Playground takeover? You’re a little kid, and bullies have taken over the playground! You must take it back by defeating the bullies in several games.
Edit: pls credit me for this idea.

2 Likes

LOVEEE IT! I will use that definitely!

1 Like

You start in the village of Kiomb, a small town w/ lots of staches, and you are sent off into the forest of Gnarshess, where a witch lives. She put a spell on the village! You need to get three gimfish to stop her. You get them through mini challenges.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.