Game Difficulty

So, I have a single player game. Me and the other developer think that it is pretty balanced, but the people who have tested it so far think that it is too hard. All the sentry’s have max speed and accuracy and all of them after the 1st room have uncommon wooden wands. Also, you start with a common zapper. For the players, there is decently heavy terrain for peeking, but it’s still too hard. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Make the sentries shoot at less speed and accuracy… Also try to make the terrain larger.

But like, how much should I decrease it by, is my question.

1 Like

Click the sentry, then click “all options” then scroll to find accuracy and shooting speed

1 Like

You should decrease the sentries aim or rate of fire by 1, and see if they like it. If not, repeat.
If this works, make sure to mark a solution!

2 Likes

You could also make the wands common

1 Like

Remember that most of the people who use Gimkit are young, so just to be safe you should decrease the difficulty or add something that the players can use to their advantage. An example of this could be a passage that the player can use to skip some enemies, however they might miss some sort of special currency/upgrade.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s completely open-world so you COULD go straight to the boss… but it’s easier with getting upgrades.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.