Gadget Game help with Devices

I am making a gadget game system and my lifecycles aren’t trasnmitting for whatever reason. [1]

Also, whenever my level is 0, it won’t give me a gadget. Here is my blockcode.

Any help would be appreciated.

1. I probaly forgot one silly thing because its 12:37 am but, yknow ↩︎

1 Like

for the blockcode try flipping the equals symbol on 1 idk what its called
also for the lifecycles try using knockout things (knockout managers)

1 Like

also to another way to fix the gadget problem make it so when the target number is reached (0) transmit on player krills​:fish::fish::fish:

1 Like

Is gadget level a default of 0? What device has the block code? Is the device with blocks receiving on the correct channel?

1 Like

I suc0 at very badly at block code

1 Like

Add this block code to the end of the string:
Set property “gadget level”
Value (variable) gadget level

1 Like

No, its 1.

A Trigger

Yes, It only doesn’t grant the item if it is zero. All negatives work and all positives work, just not 0

I already did, it just doesn’t effect the gadget granting

This isn’t really for this specificproblem but you should use concatenation by making the blocks just broadcast message on channel (variable) gadget level. Instead of the if statements…

1 Like

What’s the default value of the counter? Is it one too? Ran out of likes :sob:

1 Like

yeah, probably. this is an old system I made a LONG (4 months ago) and just don’t feel like redoing

1 Like

I found the problem. I had one trigger from four months ago that I was using for testing and forgot about (in my defense I place 1/2 across the map for some reason). It was interfering with the code

xD glad you found a solution :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.