Fun Ways To Use Emojis Difficulty:đźź©

Your guide is pretty short. You might want to just play around with emojis until you find some more things!

2 Likes

Ok! Should I delete it or just leave it up?

You can’t delete a guide once there are replies on it.
You could keep it up, it’s your choice, just don’t forget to add more examples and most importantly, finish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My personal opinion on guides is to make them long and in depth, so I would say delete it. However, I’m just one phoenix, and you should probably make that decision yourself.

2 Likes

Ok… I have to think about this. For now, I’m just going to leave it up and try to finish it, but I might change it to a different post, seeing as I can edit it.

1 Like

Also, you’d need something to trigger the trigger first so maybe try stating it in the guide?

Check out this post:

2 Likes

These are cool things! I like the food on a plate!

1 Like

Ooooh these are so cute! Thx for crediting me!

1 Like

Nice guide!

3 Likes

For the fire how can you put it over it ??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Go to the layers (top left) and set the fire text to be higher than the log prop.

2 Likes

Thanks, It Helped
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Also just a heads up, I´m not editing anymore, I just forgot to delete the wip tag and the heading that I´m editing.

This was really helpful! Going to try to make the campfire for my map.

1 Like

huh
never knew u could place emojis in texts
hmmm
this opens a whole new art world to gimkit

1 Like

you forgot to bump the guide but it doesn’t seem useful anymore to keep bumping anyway can someone delete the tag edit: and the heading that he editing i forgot to invole that one.

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like

Great guide!
But the first time i look at it…

why blueberries on the bed?

1 Like

Thanks! I honestly don’t know, it was just a pattern.

bumpy bump bump i just found this useful

1 Like