Friday the 13th

i need help for art for my game

1 Like

Thumbnail art? Or art for your game, also please change this to art topic.

thumbnail art for game

1 Like

Can you change the topic to Art?

1 Like

Ok! I might be able to make a thumbnail but 1. I need more details pls 2. Not try a be rude but, can you please change the topic from help to art?

i want jason on it with campers running away

1 Like

so you want a horror poster

I can make you one , but not that horror, a little gimkitish, you ok with that?

Ah, that’s a very cool game idea @bendyandink! You might want to edit your original post so thumbnail artists have a better idea of what exactly you want. (Certain gims, colors, game names, etc. Again this is just a suggestion so you can better get exactly what you want)

gimboy2,i am very ok with that as long as a gim looks like jason in it!:slight_smile:

I can make one for you now that I’m out of suspension I might need a day though (or maybe I’ll do it today)

1 Like

great thanks you are very helpful

1 Like

Yes! this will be so fun! probably get started tomorrow

Sorry I can’t anymore I had a very busy day but I’m sure there will be other people who will help you :>

Tea~

I’m thinking of leaving the forums BUT only for a bit hopefully the forums will get better when I’m back because everyone I know is quitting or getting banned and its just sucks to come on here and watch them go and so many topics are just VERY off topic or just useless but that’s it I haven’t decided to go Yet but soon it will probably get to that point so sorry.

2 Likes