Free game idea!

I am working on a minigame-style game in an arcade! you play the arcade machine and it teleports you to an area with a minigame such as a shooter game, maze, etc.

This is free to use for inspiration or just a premise for a game!
(also I’m pretty sure I got inspiration for this from somewhere on the forum so credit to that person.)

2 Likes

ah insperation idea nice thanks maybe someone might find use in this

2 Likes

I agree some of us need some inspiration sometimes. :ok_hand:

1 Like

you should probably add this to a wiki as this is very short still nice idea

1 Like

ya now it makes me want to put the 10 ideas i have but can never make ill do it later

1 Like

Added ideas because it’s literally an idea.
I like it, though. Nice and straightforward.

1 Like

thanks! im kind of new so still trying to get the hang of this

3 Likes

I removed that since ideas is for Help topics

3 Likes

Yeah, welcome to the forums, @Ice_Fox! Glad to see you’ve arrived!
Tags are for making sure topics are nice and organized. For example, the category Community Made Guides is for all guides about building something, or even theories, which are for the theory tag. (See, I’m still learning, too.)

Just make sure you DON’T do these things:

• Don’t make off-topic posts, (anything unrelated to Gimkit itself, which means no topics about xp grinding or how to get the most gims in a single year or about Starbucks. You get the point right?)
  • Don’t spam things again and again or topics/posts in general; such as “Nice guide!” “Nice guide!” “Nice guide!” It gets annoying and can lead to it getting flagged. Or something like, “Hey, there.” “Hey, come back.”
  • Be respectful and use appropriate language-- No cursing or mouthing or calling names or anything. It’s mean and not the purpose of this forum.

DO these things:

• Ask for help when you need it. (Anything as long as it’s related to the forum or GKC.)
  • Read and appreciate guides; sadly, even if they are low-quality. Applaud the effort first, then engage in constructive criticism, if you choose.)
  • Flag, (once you are tl2, you will be able to) help others if you can, navigate and get to know users, and have the best time you can.

Resources for your possible questions

new-user-must-read forum-beginners forum-tips

3 Likes