Forums Question [For admins]

Now that the forums have been moved to somewhere more easily moderated, is there a chance we can get the showcase channel back? Also, will there be more mods or will that only be the gimkit staff? Also, when the rules say that only gimkit creative questions are allowed, does this include asking for ideas?

1 Like

Hello, Blackhole927.

I’m sure that asking for ideas will still be allowed :slight_smile:
Also, while I can’t answer the moderator question very reliably, the way that Discourse forums generally work is for users to gain increased permissions over time (organized into categories of Basic, Member, Regular, and Leader - at the highest level, users have permission to ‘edit all posts, take common topic moderator actions such as pin, close, unlist, archive, split, and merge’… that’s essentially moderator status anyway, and it’s automatically integrated into the forum). Whether or not this forum is going to be set up that way? I don’t know, but it is possible to gain increased permissions over time - even if you haven’t been personally selected to be a moderator by the staff team.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.