Flagged Post... Dont reply

Okay, when I said cream puff, I meant @Haiasi.
Let’s begin!
First, make a circular barrier and tint it black. Next, make two more circular barriers for the eyes and make them brown. Next, make the smile using text, and “)” “I” and flip.
Finally, just add the legs and the ears using black barriers.
Tada!
Screenshot 2023-12-15 7.36.14 PM

3 Likes

Aw, it looks so cute! Is the transparency of the rectangular and smaller circle barriers intentional?

5 Likes

yes.

1 Like

Haiasi’s pfp is a battle cat.

3 Likes

Oh, I thought it was a cream puff with a face.

1 Like

It’s this particular one. It’s called the “killer cat”
IMG_1223

4 Likes

@Haiasi is gonna love it! (I’m pinging them so they see it.)

3 Likes

He’s seen it, I wonder if he’s gonna reply.

2 Likes

Haisai will mostly likely like that comment and give no further explanation.

6 Likes

Lol the title. Looks good!

2 Likes

This is a thing with art guides. We kind of got into a crisis a while ago where the forum was cluttered with these things. It wouldn’t have been as big of a problem if they would get barely used. Some examples include Minecraft YouTubers and forum users. They look good, but who would use those in their map?

So yeah, we’re kind of more strict about these. Your guide was really cute and the art was good, but art of haiasi wouldn’t be used much in maps. While this post has the right to be flagged, someone should give you a heads up about it so you know instead of just flagging it. But yeah, the flag reasoning for this was still justified.

7 Likes

It doesn’t really matter much what flag label you used. It could also be that the guide was a bit short.

Just as long as you know why you got flagged, the label of it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

IT DOES! NOW I CANT GET REGULAR

It only matters if the flag gets approved and the post is deleted I think.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure even if you selected the wrong Flag Label on a post that violates the TOS, the mods will still remove it if they feel something is wrong with it.

1 Like

still, 3 flags in 3 days for inappropriate, even thought they were not. it’s unfair, and there aren’t any consequences.

I’m never getting regular =( sigh

Don’t worry. Regular is really just the ability to rename stuff and slightly stronger flags. There’s not much of a difference in feeling.

2 Likes

It does. You get a title. Otherwise, I’m just another guy on the forums who asks a question and just leaves.

A title. That doesn’t matter. It only matters if you really want power. As for what you said, no you’re not. In fact, not all regulars are remembered, and there’s users known better than some regulars.

5 Likes