Fetch quest basics (3/10) [WIP]

First, place a sentry that you will talk too. Place a popup with the banner appearance, make a call to action that makes a sentry “give” you an item. when the call to action is pressed it will activate a speed modifier that will make you slow until you put the object down.

Create a place where you will put the item down or give it to another sentry. Place a button in the designated area (have the button activate a speed modifier too), have a checker check to see if you have the item, if you do have the item, a popup will open (if you chose the sentry option) with the same banner appearance.

Have the call to action trigger a speed modifier that sets you to normal speed. Triggering the completion of the quest. I chose to add a notification telling you that you completed the quest.

you could also choose to return to the first sentry to complete the quest.
@NicoDaGim and @VoidFluffy have also made a guide on this so kudos to them and please credit them for this guide

4 Likes

Just saying, this can get flagged quickly. Might want to add photos or more.

oh crap, thanks for reminding me!

NO bad words.

didn’t I just?
Update, sorry.

People can reveal whatever info they want. Don’t be this controlling.

I am not being controlling, but this is a help forum, you don’t need to reveal your grade, which reveals you age and other users don’t need to know that. Its not controlling at all.

1 Like

I get that point, but it is a personal preference. If you want to, you should add it. I can say I’m a high school sophomore if I want.

yeah thats fine, but its not needed. that is all I am saying.

I’m not sure that’s a bad word

What? crap? that really isn’t a swear word…

In begging you, add a question mark to the sentury2 dialogue :pray:

don’t worry i will lol