-= Everything You Need To Know About Creative (Part 1) =-

it has worked for me before

1 Like

@Wumpus you gonna add these?
i would add the terrain tips under terrain
and the keybinds as another chapter in the beginner section

1 Like

How come you never seem to let things go? That was in the past. Check the dates. December. November. That’s like 2-3 months ago!
You’re always saying that guides are bad! Then just flag it, you are TL2. A good chunk of your posts are just “why” and being mean to people’s guides. Instead of making them feel bad, just flag it!

3 Likes

Yea good argument, @StacheIsTaken. I agree.

dude the like button exists for a reason
“i agree” is no different from a simple :heart:
and you didn’t even give it a like

4 Likes

Honestly There is probably something everyone can learn about gimkit creative in this guide!! Great Guide :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

please just use the :heart: button rather than giving a completely generic compliment that can be applied to almost any guide

honestly, that’s their choice to like it or compliment Wumpus, Just let Wumpus accept the compliment!

but @William I do agree that could be used in any guide, so I would like it if next time you give them a compliment that’s unique to only their guide Please. :slight_smile:

Ex. “Learning all about Gimkit Creative is awesome! This guide shows all that and more! thank you for providing this guide to the forums.”

3 Likes

i disagreed on the :heart: button part, I agreed on the uniqueness of the compliment.

2 Likes

I totallly agree with what your saying @Caternaught but i did try to make it unique by adding this

Next time ill try to make it more unique for the guide I’m commenting on.

1 Like

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i read it wrong. i thought it ment “this is cool for GKC”

1 Like

but there’s literally a system in place to stop generic compliments like this.
his compliment was just a stretched-out version of “nice guide!”

2 Likes

LET @Wumpus GET HIS COMPLIMENT

2 Likes

I think we can agree that likes are better. Isn’t that the entire point of likes?
Gotta agree with karl on this one.

3 Likes

Whoa whoa I know its not a tl2’s place to step into a tl3’s argument, but break it up you two…

3 Likes

To imply happyness do this:
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

And no, I am not going to spam

1 Like

Ummm not to be the party pooper but this is kind of getting off topic…

Alright I have no idea what happened, but please don’t continue whatever this off topic thing is before this post gets closed.

4 Likes

good idea
any chapters i can make?
also are you gonna add the keybinds chapter? :arrow_up:

2 Likes