[📋] EVERY Image in GKC 1.0

could someone add the coach skin

possibly, not sure let me look.

ok

I guess this is the new hot topic. Well, goodnight, hope you guys accomplish what you feel is needed :blue_heart:

4 Likes

you put 50% on the sectino that looks like this when u upload |276x96, 50%]

1 Like

This is actually the one guide with images like this I need! Thank you!
This is great for mods.

1 Like

it wasn’t ever added

@WolfTechnology no one knows what the gimkit wiki is???

@eiqcrmeliutgwhc @WolfTechnology I know what it is I just can’t get on it due to school ritricksions (yes I spelled that wrong)

thanks this helped me build a log a while back and i wanted to thank you bc i never ended up crediting you in my logo

Notice :information_source:: Remember that if you collaborated/contributed to add your name to the collaborators list so you can be recognized. Please don’t lie.

3 Likes

ik also thats why i replied to this

1 Like

He said that he forgot, give him a break.

1 Like

What? My post had nothing to do with the post above. I was just saying because there seems to be a lot of new images added, and I feel like there are more than 4 people who have been working on this. If it seemed rude because of timing, I’m sorry, it’s just a coincidence.

4 Likes

is it fine if i get rid of the hamster skin because it doesn’t match the others

yeah, maybe wait next time? because that has happend twice now and it confuses people.

yeah, sure. that makes sense.

twice? also, I don’t see how what I said had anything to do with the post above.

2 Likes

read the top then read yours

its gone :melting_face:

you did that last night with the pfp change issue.

1 Like

to become regular do u need to be active for 50 days straight or just 50 days? :thinking: