Escape Room Game Ideas

I have no ideas because I’m unoriginal !

Make a b0mb in the middle of the room that will explode if you do not escape in time?

2 Likes

That is surprisingly a good idea.

2 Likes

if your parents allow you then watch escape room and escape room: tournament of champions. there’s some great ideas in there!

1 Like

I watch Rick and Morty, I should be good.

1 Like

Maybe if you do not escape then you will go to the backrooms

Here’s what I typically do in an escape room

Where to hide things

In desks, under beds, and in safes

Keys

Keys are an essential part of escape rooms. hidden keys can help really make players think about each and every room

My favorite way to introduce secret rooms

Movable bookcases

Combination locks

1)Hide a book somewhere that reads a code (ex. 1, 2, 3, 5)
2)In another room add buttons.
3)Add a counter to count buttons pressed. Set the counter target 4
4)For buttons 1, 2, 3, 5 increment the counter
5)For buttons 4 reset the counter
6)Add wire repeaters that make the buttons deactivate when they are pressed (link button pressed to the wire repeater, and deactivate button to the button)
7) Add a button in the corner that resets the counter and reactivates the button in case they get the combination wrong.
8)Put the barrier in an exit and have it linked to the counter (target value reached=deactivate barrier

OMG, why didn’t I went to this chat sooner…hmm…the ideas should be…

You lost your memory and you need to escape from the Land of Nightmares. Face your greatest nightmares! That’s snakes, Venus fly traps, falling down, getting bad grades on a test, people forgetting you, and more suggestions about nightmares are coming soon…And once you wake up, your parents wake you up ready for a new, great day! Or is it?
Or:
It could be that you are a superhero ready to face dangers! but…you’re not fit out and a villain traps you in a room with the force of your greatest weakness: fearful, spiders, or anything! You have to escape otherwise a poisonous gas will make you be passed away you and the citizens if you don’t escape and press the button(which will end the game)!
I really like this idea.

Okay, so I’m following in @Queen.of.Learning’s and @Gray246’s steps, and good job. This… is gonna be long.

Description

You have lost yourself in a dream when the Maf1a comes by and picks you up. They discussed whether you should sleep with the fishes (Forgive me for the spelling, this is a name for a way to k1ll people), but they decided to give you mercy and drop you in an escape room. The end is where you have phone reception so you can call the police. Good luck!

Props

Vaults, keys (image?), papers on the ground, chairs, infested stuff, space containers.

Devices

Pop-ups, text, counters, buttons, barriers, spawners for weapons (if you want), spawners for the pickaxe, and vending machines (if you want), end game (for the b0mb suggested earlier). I don’t know what else.

Names (Optional)

Time Racer
Escape of Time
Brain Overload
B0mb Crusade
K1ll Chamber

Let me know if this helps. Be honest.

• Yes, it was helpful.
  • Kinda, not that helpful.
  • No, it’s absolute trash.
  • Great! This was VERY helpful!
0 voters

I’m still on edge if I want to do my own ideas or your guys’ ideas

2 Likes

This is to violent. The game will be taken down.

hmm, I think the timer in the middle of the room idea is good, and you should have different rooms you need to unlock with keys or something, and also have people giving you clues and maybe some riddles or something in like piglatin or another language that you need to translate or something…

1 Like

Actually, maybe you should have a poll!
Should That_One_Gimkit_Guy do what for the game?

• That_One_Gimkit_Guy should follow his own ideas!
  • Our ideas, instead!
0 voters

Thanks to all the voters who voted!

It closes at 5/21/2024! Vote now, I already voted!

That’s promoting, I changed it.