(Educational) Capture The Flag ideas Part 1

Great guide @Captain-Gim ! I REALLY like that your first post is a guide!, also welcome to the forums!

I put educational because it involved some features that only educational games would have. For example, I put energy per question which would normally be used in the classroom games.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

finally a guide that can improve mazes! Also welcome to the forum @Captain-Gim

Thank you for. I noticed that there wasn’t a big use of the maze in the normal Capture The Flag, so I decided it needed a better use besides teleportation.

1 Like

yes we need more people like you that makes maze guides! the more the better!

Thanks, do you think there should be a game where it’s just a maze with other types of puzzles in it?

1 Like

yeah that a good idea! i haven’t seen mazes with puzzle or any escape room for a long time now i think we should bring it back from the dead! i was planning to a do a deathrun but got canceled because dld is not in gkc.

I’m going to update my Gimkit Capture The Flag to where there’s 2 mazes on the north and south sides, and one can lead to a control room, and the other one can lead to another area of capture the flag, but smaller and more dangerous for those looking for a challange.

2 Likes

yes that a good idea! sorry i didn’t respond sooner i went to the bathroom rq

1 Like

Your fine. If you build a maze map or a Capture The Flag with a maze I’d like to know, so I can see what your idea is.

1 Like

i mean i was making a deathrun but never got time to do it. if you want we can make a maze together? but we can’t post game c0de on here it against the rules we can do it on the wixsite instead.

Ok then you can post the code, and is it okay if a friend help us, too?

not on here tho use the wixsie instead

and i can’t send the link to the wixsite because it leak my proxy and i can’t risk that

but click on this link to get to the wixsite

Mines is pending, so we’ll have to wait a while.

A first guide bump. Good guide captain

1 Like

Thanks, this is one of 4 my guides that I didn’t expect to ever be bumped, but to be honest I don’t want this one to because my 3rd included this and more, thanks though.

2 Likes

awesome guide, and scince there is the new update, it is fitting we should bump this.

1 Like