Dungeons and Dragons Thumbnail

Yes, I know it’s tough to make this game, but consider it: it’s not impossible. (Sorry if you feel that I dish these out too much.) Requirements:
Sirath holding a torch and King Gimrick holding a shield, along with a space-type gim because why not, and finally Sketch (Graph paper), who is really scared of having a map etched into its face
The background: stone bricks, what’d you expect?
The title: read the post name, yeah?
Thumbnailist credits are optional, but for my credits add a fake PFP that you think resembles my personality (I might change into that one)

Forget anything I said about last thumbnail please :pleading_face:
If you can, add a pencil to a very devious looking space gim, eyeing Sketch

1 Like

FINALLY! Somebody doing a DnD map! @Build-pleasse, you’ve just made my day! I wish I could help with the thumbnail, but I can’t draw…(believe me, you don’t want to see me draw.) If you do, though, I think I could conjure something by the end of the day. I can at least try!

Time to get cracking at your thumbnail, dude. (I sometimes call people that.)
Has no one else tried a D&D map? Dang. It’s time to be the first!
I can prob make a guide, but the map itself will take at least a month…

I can try this, but it might take me a week or so cause I have a lot of other stuff piled up and this is kinda complex lol

LOL when I have some free time, I’ll work on it

I could make a thumbnail, just give me a few weeks

No need to rush things. @LandynSPEEDO802 I have trouble with lines myself, I use a mouse touchpad

2 Likes

I feel you! I’m babysitting my baby sister Freya, so I’ll try to get it done by the end of the day

1 Like

There have been a bunch of working of these I dont know how no-one sees them… Like one was in FEATURED.

Workings? Do you mean partial systems or something?
Also Featured is just DLD or 3 A.M. or maps that typically are bad, or clickbait.
REALLY GOOD maps that are supposed to be featured are rare.

no no like in the section where it is … never mind Community picks, it was in there for a month.

Playtested one page of DND
Idk how any of these got community picked for a month

1 Like

Yeah I did not play it to far, thanks for informing me.

I’m REALLY sorry it’s blurry, I have to take a picture of it with the camera of my computer…

Here is an image for thumbnailer’s:

D&D Adventures + blogdown

Umm… some advice it uh is speeles dungeons and Dragons not Dungins and dragons.

…Maybe you should use Canva or Kleki or smth to draw thumbnails…

Story: With Sirath leading the way, the party slowly entered the cursed tomb of King Otzi IV. King Gimrick insisted on tagging along, as he was the one who funded this quest to begin with. They had enlisted Sketch the Map as a companion, but he was not very happy when he found out that he was going to be the map…
And Polaris…we’re not sure where she came from. She’s just kind of…there.
As the party entered the tomb, they suddenly hear a thud, followed by multiple clicking noises.
“What was that?!?” Sirath asked, frantially looking around the room for the source of the noise.
“Um…” King Gimrick replies. “I think I might have set off a trap…”
Sirath just stares at Gimrick, unamused. “Why am I not surprised?”
Suddenly, they hear a rumble coming from the hall behind them.
“Is there supposed to be a giant ball coming from behind us?” Polaris asks, scared.
“RUN!!!” Sirath yells. The party runs down the hall, quickly trying to find a way to hide from the incoming horror.
Finally, they find a room to duck into.
“GET IN!” Sketch declares. They quickly jump into the room, narrowly escaping the rolling ball 'o squish.
But unbeknownst to the party, they had just entered Queen Spyde’s domain, the ruler of the Giant Spiders, and they weren’t happy about it.

1 Like

Also, I know it’s not SPELLED that way. It’s a play-on-word. DunGIMS and Dragons? Get it?

oh it was an m yeah I get it… now.

Also Polaris should have fallen from an asteroid and needs a treasure from (somewhere) to get back.