Dungeon Crawler Help

I need ideas for interesting things to put in my game.

Maybe for bossfights you can add repeaters that teleport you to a target teleporter and when you are teleported from a certain one it activates the laser where you got teleported

1 Like

Thanks! Any other ideas?

You could add a difficulty selector like @Wumpus did in his dungeon crawler. (Uses no block code in the system)
Hereโ€™s an example of my system to give you an idea on it

So the main thing is, when any one of the triggers are triggered, I have a channel type on the trigger called
โ€œWhen triggered, transmit onโ€ and my channel input is "WhenTriggered[insert difficulty here]
Capture
Once triggered, it will send a message to a channel to activate a sentry based on the difficulty chosen
Capture
(Takes around 6~10% memory)

2 Likes

I just did normal and hard mode. The only difference is the shop prices and the bossfight
I just used blocks to set โ€œ___Modeโ€ = โ€œTrueโ€ and โ€œ(Other)Modeโ€ = โ€œFalseโ€

2 Likes

I will choose this as a solution tomorrow just in case anyone else has an idea or 2.

man wumpusโ€™s dungeon crawler sounds fun i wish i could try his map out but he never posted anything about his dungeon crawler on wix

2 Likes

in the boss fight you can add lasers that turn off and on (blinking lasers!)

1 Like

Ok! I was thinking of lasers and spawning sentries for the boss fight

Maybe add sentries that you can buy to help you fight the boss? Also maybe add destroyable crates to give you money and other loot?

Ok, will do!

I usually just use the Gimkit Discord, however I have heard good things about the wix websiteโ€ฆ I might put a link to Gim Dungeon there sometime soon.

1 Like

thank you for considering that and if it comes out on wix i cant wait to try it! meow :3

If you are still looking to make a dungeon crawler @RandomKid I recommend these:

1. ==The Ultimate Dungeon Crawler Guide== (Difficulty: ๐ŸŸฅ)
  2. -= ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ =- (Part 1)
1 Like

I have looked at both and think they are amazing guides! But, thank you!

1 Like