Don't reply to these posts

These post are causing to many issues, and people aren’t listening. If any one replies to these post no matter if its good or bad, flag it. The only way to prevent this is to ignore it either by will or by force. And to help simplify this, @Jeffo here are post that need to be archived and unlisted. I will mark a solution or jeff will close this when the issue is solved. Again actions speak louder than words, so make the right choice by ignore off-topic post.

7 Likes

Ironically, this isn’t allowed. I feel like you know this.

2 Likes

Add that if a topic has no replies and is flagged it gets unlisted.

6 Likes

Yea butttt its like needed rn… wolf should get a pass

6 Likes

Ironically, they are telling us something important

10 Likes

Exactly. This forum can’t operate if ppl don’t know this. Which barely anyone knows this.

7 Likes

This isn’t really allowed, but good.

7 Likes

it is, but it is also stating a point and i will have it removed when you all stop replying, saying stop its off-topic doesn’t help anything, you might as well have not said anything

4 Likes

so? everybody keeps replying to those posts and its getting annoying when one person REPLYS SAYING “DONT REPLY”

3 Likes

yeah i agree 100%

2 Likes

Did you read the FAQ?

If this happens one more time im messaging the mods on making a hard worked on psa on this type of topic

3 Likes

its to big of a chain reaction now we need to wait for josh to ban this tomato looking dude

1 Like

Stop arguing it is not needed oh wait NVM dat wasn’'t arugment… thought it was…

2 Likes

When someone says that it actually encourages ppl to reply. Unfortunatly we have no TL4s. If we did the forum would be a lot better. But we don’t and Jeff and Josh refuse to deal with it. The forum is like a snowball on a hill. It keeps getting bigger and bigger. You have to deal with it before it gets too big. But Jeff and Pharlin aren’t dealing with it. The snowball getting bigger is representing the forum getting worse. This forum will crumble if the moderators don’t do anything about it. And the forum I think is on it’s last days.

5 Likes

@WolfTechnology didn’t you use to be a tl4?

2 Likes

A wise man once said, if you have nothing kind to say don’t say it, and that is what this is. Its not important, to agree with one another, agree in silence. And yes @THEHACKER120, but please stop replying.

4 Likes

idk if this helps but josh had to shut down one of his posts for some similar reason but not from topics because of off topic replies

this post can i guess relate to the situation were in right now

1 Like

besides josh/jeff once said “its up to the users to flag this or not” as he stated he wont be on the forums as much, that’s why I agree for a couple of tl4’s. they are needed around here. but if we are to decide tl4’s we need ones like magenta, wolf, blackhole, and many others.

3 Likes

Is it okay to add this?

2 Likes