Screenshot 2024-01-02 11.55.17 PM

1 Like

thats how you do it

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

1 Like

no problem, just helping a person out :smile:

1 Like

Now that that’s settled, how about we go to bed?

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your incredible achievement of still being awake at this ungodly hour. I mean, who needs sleep, right? It’s totally overrated.

I can only imagine the amazing things you must be doing to keep yourself entertained at this time of night. Perhaps you’re reorganizing your sock drawer, practicing your interpretive dance moves, or maybe you’re just staring blankly at the wall contemplating the mysteries of the universe. Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s absolutely riveting.

I have to say, I’m truly in awe of your ability to defy the natural order of things and stay up past a reasonable bedtime. It’s almost like you have some kind of superhuman power that allows you to function on little to no sleep. Or maybe you’re just a glutton for punishment. Either way, I’m impressed.

But seriously, I hope you’re not burning the midnight oil because of stress or anxiety. If that’s the case, maybe it’s time to reevaluate your life choices. I mean, who needs a healthy sleep schedule when you can have perpetual exhaustion and a constant state of delirium, am I right?

On the bright side, at least you have the entire internet at your disposal to keep you company during these lonely, wee hours of the night. I’m sure you’re finding all sorts of fascinating and productive things to do online, like watching cat videos, reading conspiracy theories, or engaging in heated debates with strangers in the comment section. It’s a virtual wonderland out there.

And hey, let’s not forget about the joys of late-night snacking. I’m sure you’re indulging in some truly nutritious and wholesome treats right now. Who needs fruits and vegetables when you can have a bag of chips and a tub of ice cream, am I right? It’s all about balance.

In all seriousness, I hope you’re taking care of yourself and not pushing yourself too hard. I know that sometimes life throws us curveballs and keeps us up at odd hours, but it’s important to prioritize self-care and get the rest you need.

So, as you continue to defy the laws of nature and embrace the night owl lifestyle, just remember that there’s a whole world of people out there who are also wide awake and probably just as sarcastic as you are. You’re not alone in your sleepless adventures.

5 Likes