Does anyone know how to make a waypoint track a certain item?

Basically what is says at the top.

check this guide:

On the Nature of a Waypoint: A Comprehensive Study On the Waypointā€™s Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP] - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

1 Like

Why would you need this? You could always have an overlay pop up when the waypoint activates and the overlay hides when waypoint deactivates

I want it to track a certain item because Iā€™m making a mrdr mystery and the admin needs to track the mrdr.

so you want it to track a specific person?

I donā€™t think this is possible as of now. Note: I said ā€œthinkā€ jsyk | So I think the overlay + waypoint is your best bet

1 Like

ok thanks for the idea.

But yes I want it to track a specific person.

use a relay, and connect it to the waypoint, I gtg will come back

then why does it need to track an item?

Because the admin plays a special role. The admin can close/open doors but it needs to track a legendary evil eye that the mrdr has. The admin has to track the mrdr.

okay im back, for the method im using, i need to know something, is the team for mrder on a separate, like are you using teams?

There are 8 teams. One sheriff one mrdr one admin 4 innocent and something else.

Admin is team 6. Mrdr is team 1.

why create seperate teams for each innocent?

I just want to. Please donā€™t bother me for 30 minutes because i have a test to take.

1 Like

Never mind Iā€™m finished.

Does the item go to different people?Are there multiple rounds?

Thereā€™s one big round and what do you mean by ā€˜the itemā€™?

So, whatever channel turns the person into the murd, lets say it was a channel called ChangePlayerToMurd, and itā€™s in the team switchers, put that on the waypoint. Make sure itā€™s track specific player.

So basically put the waypoint on specific player and only make it activate on the channel that changes the players team to the murd