Does anyone know how to make a vault? I'm just starting out so forgive my 2 brain cells

.Does anyone know how to make a vault? I’m just starting out so forgive my 2 brain cells
I would also like to know how to turn of friendly fire between players bc its a cooperative game, and how to make a visible item granter

What type? A keycard vault?

i gotchu just wait a min

yeah its guarded by four sentries, the most powerful one drops a gold key card which you need to get in.

Ok, then place 3 sentries down, and change the settings to your liking!

Then, place the big, strong sentry. Change it to be stronger then the others! Then go in the knockout tab and make him drop a gold key card. You can use barrier art to make the vault! Then, make it so it disappears with a vending machine! Make the vending machine cost 1 gold key card and transmit on channel. Make the body not visible. Now, that the vault is open, you can become rich!

Also, sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to the community! I see you haven’t read the guidelines yet, but the most important sections are only the FAQ and about, and that’s pretty much all you need to know! Heres the link.

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq

this or this but make sure to find the vault in the 2nd link

1 Like

I don’t understand the part after the big strong sentry thing. this is what I have rn
Screenshot 2024-04-18 4.56.42 PM

Basically, wait, do you want it like a safe, or like a bank vault?

@Jettco try following this guide!

Welcome to the forums @you_tell_em remember to read:https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq hope you enjoy your stay here

I’m sorry, how is that related to this topic?
Why did you feel the need to say that here?
You’re just causing clutter.

1 Like

a weapon vault ‘;’;;‘;’;;’

Dude I was just welcoming you

How do you know that stuff already :thinking:

1 Like

Just kind of tradition to welcome new people! And also give them the rules. It’s my turn now, welcome to the community!

@TheHacker120 Yeah… it is a bit strange… but oh well. (No offense but this just might be inkydarkbird, he has similar attitude and like grammar, but maybe they just learned it really well, who knows.)

1 Like

You’re both causing more clutter now.
You did not need to welcome me.
And to your question, I’ve read a lot on these forums and learned forum etiquette.

Please don’t be rude. Its just common sense to welcome someone who is new to the community or a community in general.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.