DOD vs. WOW: The Countdown

DOD: Deadly Organization of Dragons, headed my ME
WOW: World Organization of Wolves, headed by @BreathTaking

1 Like

No. Tic Tac Toe is still too complicated

1 Like

Rock, Paper, Scissors isnā€™t?

2 Likes

Oh, then I root for the dragons, wolves tried to eat me once. Very unkind of them. Thank god for ink not tasting very wellā€¦

1 Like

@Blizzy, this is going to be amazing! Canā€™t wait to play. Iā€™m fresh out of ideas thoā€¦

1 Like

Rock Paper Scissors? Might add that into my game.

Honestly, I like this idea too.

Itā€™s WoW, not WOW. And @VWOOM , WHO ATE YOU

1 Like

Hide nā€™ Seek. But an entire team is seeking, and thereā€™s a timer.

2 Likes

What is it with this Gimkit Forum lore?!

3 Likes

4 square. I have an idea of how to do it. Just came up with it.

1 Like

Itā€™s the only thing keeping us sane.

3 Likes

Well then someone broke the vow. Also a writing competition, there, my bit.

3 Likes

There should be more keeping us sane. But go DOD!!! I like dragons because of Wings of Fire!!!

2 Likes

Well, in the Dark Ages, you canā€™t expect everything to be unicorns and smiles.
Guys, this topic already has a solution, so no more replying.

3 Likes

I have read the entire series, no more replies, sorry.

2 Likes

@BreathTaking Last thing, You canā€™t say that. In your Profile, it literally says you are ā€œLeader of WOWā€

2 Likes

Maybe make it like mini-GK8? Fair warning, it would have to be really small. Maybe 1-2 karts and a tiny track, so it doesnā€™t take up most of the memory. (Blizzy kart makes an apperance in two games?)

@Blizzy 's back! Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!)

4 Likes

For the obey you could do a thing where thereā€™s a big laser that blasts and you need to get o the end you would have to put little crannies and crooks so the player can hide when the laser fires thoughā€¦
You could also do a invisible lava course wherethe player can see what safe and whats dangerous for a limited amount of time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.