Do the mods ever appoint tl4s?

the discourse is a platform that they’re using, but they dont use the tl4 feature anymore. they tried once with wolftech, but they thought it had more disadvantages than advantages so they de-promoted him.

cough i wish cough

3 Likes

WolfTech got appointed tl4 for some reason. Otherwise, no.

ok no bugging me about a solution I can’t do it know because I am very busy and have to get back to what I am doing

Yes, actually…

um what is a tl4s i dont know what it is

Here’s a essay from black hole

Hope this helped?

3 Likes

Trust level four aka junior moderator.

4 Likes

Also this doesn’t really have anything to do with gkc so it’s off topic :confused:
Ik you said not to bother you but PLEASE mark a solution already.

1 Like

oh thanks for telling me

While most forums do appoint TL4, the mods here doesn’t. I’ve heard before that TL4 is too overpowered for someone to get. Later on October they gave Wolftech TL4 as an expieriment but instead of getting good things, they got:

• Messages from random people saying how to get TL4
  • More flags then expected (Mods usually get 6-10K flags)

So they demoted wolf back to TL3. I don’t think there will be anyway due to the protests.

4 Likes

Please put a solution, there have already been some answers to this question.

ok sorry just saw the replies i was doing something else on another tab I will get to adding a solution in a seond

what is me? @Moyai

your tl2, I forgot how you get tl2 but its something like this:
you’ve visited 5 days
you’ve given 30 (or 10) likes and received 5
read: I frogot sorry (you can probaly find a guide or help topic about it)

Why did you respond with “Yes Sir”?

Did you seriously reply on a topic that was about to close just to claim your “ownership” to the term “junior moderator”?

7 Likes

our new leader??? :0

@LlamaLady22 is discord an option for ya? there’s some real civilized gimkitters there

Bro the point is that you shouldn’t just claim ownership to a term this universal. That’s… just cringe, unnecessary, and immature.

5 Likes

This is getting off topic, it has already been resolved, please stop and leave this topic if you don’t have anything else to say related to this.

1 Like

What’s your evidence that I stole it?