Do the mods ever appoint tl4s?

our new leader??? :0

@LlamaLady22 is discord an option for ya? there’s some real civilized gimkitters there

Bro the point is that you shouldn’t just claim ownership to a term this universal. That’s… just cringe, unnecessary, and immature.

5 Likes

This is getting off topic, it has already been resolved, please stop and leave this topic if you don’t have anything else to say related to this.

1 Like

What’s your evidence that I stole it?

Did you read what I posted?

Where?

The post you replied to :skull:.

DND_mewing, you said your a new you? Then as a better you, please don’t post unrelated posts to an already resolved topic! Let’s just leave this topic now! Agreed?

1 Like

if you’re gonna be a new mew then become a new mew
clearly it looks like you didn’t change even though you’re trying to
you’re not some random mod who can choose a random person to be a “junior moderator”.

@Toothless i bolded the words for the 2nd one.
And alright, i’ll listen.

2 Likes

FersionSpeedy, I understand that you’re trying to fix this, but,

1. I already said stop
  2. He IS trying to become better, and I will give them the benefit of the doubt, so stop with the posts.

Thank you.

2 Likes

imagine flagging my post to spare the feelings of @WolfTechnology
lol
that’s nuts
y’all know I’ll right

isn’t wolftech a tl4?

1 Like

No he got demoted to regular but it wasn’t really his fault.

1 Like

ok idk who flagged it, but i’ve seen your post and you’re quite wrong.
tell me what rules wolf broke, can’t be community made.

Objectively, nobody cares about whatever you’re trying to falsely claim. Just go away.

At this point, you’ve been here for a while, and I’ve seen firsthand you be given multiple warnings (from community members) about your behavior (replying to topics right before they close, being off topic, etc). There’s only two possible options for why you’re still continuing your behavior:

• You’re a troll
  • You’re under the age of 6

Either way, you aren’t allowed here, and your continued behavior has made me lose all respect for you. So for the love of god, stop it.

10 Likes

I think no one is gonna read that lol, Its too long

Also I don’t know what happend to wolftech or maybe he got tl4? But I played with him/her yesterday, with suki :3
Also, @DND_mewing please stop giving your self fake ownership to the forums, the reality is. Your are not josh, you are not Blackhole. You cannot be the one who would choose for others like Junior Mod. If you want to be a new mew for realsies, help others, Help with thumbnails. Anything helpful and nice except for acting like your the owner when you just changed your personality. Peace :dove: :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.