Discovery Update

We updated Gimkit Creative Discovery to have two new sections:

• Trending: these are maps that have recently been published that are gaining popularity

• Recently Played: these are maps that you have tried out recently so that it’s easier to hop back into a map you liked!

56 Likes

Thank you, Josh, for all the new updates!

8 Likes

Yippie! This make me so happy!

5 Likes

Ooh! I can sense a big one coming!! Excited to try this and for when DLD will be made in Creative!

10 Likes

wahooo! another update

5 Likes

Can you check out my suggestion? https://gimkit.nolt.io/8079
It would prevent griefing, like if you want one person only to edit your map, or if a griefer joins, you can give everyone else perms, except for the griefer.

7 Likes

I upvoted it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks

4 Likes

does josh even read these? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks, Josh, these always help!

What’s a Regular lounge area?

3 Likes

It’s a Discourse default thing for the Regulars to chat and discuss. However, it is disabled on this forum.

10 Likes

Oh this is very helpful!

6 Likes

YES! I was waiting for this!

8 Likes

@josh can you check out my suggestion? It will help with griefers. gimkit.nolt.io/8079

2 Likes

Pinging him probably won’t make it happen, but I upvoted it.

5 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

thanks josh,and good job on the skins too

2 Likes

Yo bro are you able to make so we can make our own don’t look down maps. Just wondering if we were able to do that yet. I am working on a map for down look down 2. I would love to help you with another map if you would not mind. Also love that you actually keep updating this game. You are the real OG.

3 Likes

DLD is not possible yet, but Josh says it may come out in the new year.

5 Likes

WOW THANK U JOSH! This will make it a whole life easier to find maps that we want to play!

2 Likes