1 Like

It’s Development
I think

2 Likes

what ever, I tried. :frowning:

2 Likes

It may be development log, but it was still created by the DevelopERS

1 Like

This game definitely looks great. Is it published?

2 Likes

Do we seriously need Dev logs here?

(i have a baaaaad feeling that this is going to become a trend… like the art guides…)

11 Likes

You just gave me chills down my spine.

2 Likes

Trend? I think there are only 3 in total, but yeah

1 Like

Just hoping it’s not the next trend of guides.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying (and thinking).

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re not supposed to be here, which is why we should really stop having exceptions if a guide is kind of breaking the rules because other people will start doing it and actually break the rules or use it as some kind of loophole.

2 Likes

A dev log doesn’t be needed. Can’t it be like, log it on a google doc, insert images, and do a log of what you did, if your doing a tutorial, maybe that would be ok, but then that would be slightly a showcase.

1 Like

Well, we can’t just flag this guide to stop more from coming. If they do come, and do in fact break the rules, we can flag those. This guide is contained and professional though.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that this should be something that would happen in the Wix. Then, if help is absolutely necessary, they could come to the forums.

(also FYI not trying to hate on this)

5 Likes

True. I mean, this is all about getting help. But unless he makes a tutorial on how to do it, (fyi, also not hatin just like what wing wave said) then maybe. But this could just be a massive log of, “How to do this in my game, so you can recreate it too!” so like every day he did = 1 step.

1 Like

Yeah, no offense @Jobozo1875
You could just put it onto a google doc

4 Likes

You can still flag a post when it comes out that acknowledges that it shouldn’t be there and people will know to not loophole or break the rules whether how professional it is or not. Yes, for now, we can’t really do much but next time this happens, let them know early on.

6 Likes

This is just whats gonna happen with Psa’s. Its gonna be a trend, get closed down, and something everyone reminisce on that wants back but don’t know how to implement, like rules, blah blah, etc.

But yeah, Google doc, do 1 step for every day, and add tutorials and I think it should be ok.

2 Likes

@Jobozo1875 Can you like mark a solution or something. No offense, but this really shouldn’t be here. However much it looks good.

3 Likes

I’ll keep this in mind…

2 Likes