Disable Spawn Pads

I want to use the design of a spawn pad for my map but I want to functionally disable them so players don’t ever spawn/respawn there. Is there a way to do this? Thank you

1 Like

I don’t think there is. Sorry. But, of course, you could make them teleport somewhere after the start!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can get up to some shenanigans and make it so spawn pads don’t work, but that’s only with one or two players in the game. It’s also not fully fleshed out, but feel free to investigate. It worked in my map, I consistently spawned where I wanted to despite there being 2 pads.

1 Like

set it to team 60 or something, that should work

3 Likes

Well, if you mean checkpoints (that what I assume this is for) check out:How to make a working checkpoint (difficulty 3/10 or :green_square:)

4 Likes

Place down two spawn pads. Make one host only but pre game, and the other it to pre-game and host, and make it visible. This would allow a maximum of one person to spawn on it with a 50% before the game starts only.

1 Like

Make a spawn pad with a only team that can spawn is one that you don’t use

1 Like

Make it only available for spawn when to a team no players are on

1 Like

and set it to team 60
its ALMOST @thats_gimpossible for host to be team 60

5 Likes

problem solved

1 Like

Yea I think that works

1 Like

The most you can do is set it to game, and if soemone spawns there you place a zone that is wired to a teleporter so when they spawn the get teleported away to were you want them to spawn.

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution

1 Like

okay i that is good to hear i am happy i solved your problem. :smile:

1 Like
Yeah?

Theres a limit???

Has this been solved? If so, please mark a solution!

Yeah please mark a solution

No, I want to use the looks of a spawn pad but not the functionality

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.