Dig It Up Question

Although this is unrelated to creative, does anyone know what happens if you get all 10 keys in dig it up?

1 Like

@Pharlain man a third? thats crazy. by any chance did you read forum-beginners ? it is required.

Don’t ping the mods they’re busy enough
also welcome back @Max-Grass I don’t think you can do anything yet there might be more discoveries though that might lead up to what to do with the keys

2 Likes

eh, I am on pretty good terms with her.

Thank you @THEHACKER120 for the warm welcome.

u still shouldn’t ping the mods. @Max-Grass ? this is kinda off-topic and not related to gimkit creative.

2 Likes

Np even though you were in the forums way before I was here

2 Likes

Sorry for the not so warm welcome, this is the third post today about this.

1 Like

welcome back, and if you get 10 keys, you’ll unlock a secret interaction that explains why the mayor was in the balloon in the first place

he was trying to get to a council of mandronix meeting, which was in the sky

Any specific place you get get the keys? And how do you find out about the Mayor when you have the 10 keys?

i don’t know the list, but one of the golden keys is very close to spawn and admiral pulsar will give you a key (admiral pulsar is apparently very high up above doug, which is what i heard)

One second…’
As I am pulling it up please stop responding as for this is off-topic and if I was Tl2 this would’ve already been flagged.

@Max-Grass Please mark a solution

I already did. I tagged it resolved.

That doesn’t do much. Hit the Solution button you see next to the edit button.

And also it will make you mayor

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.