Device Colors/Visual Appearance. Could this help in Classification?

Sorry for repeating myself but this is actually really interesting. I never thought about colors corresponding with specific details. Nice job!

5 Likes

Navy, just to clarify, you made sure that all of the devices listed are that color?

2 Likes

Yep. I haven’t added the new devices though, I’ll do that now

7 Likes

Alright, thank you. I think that the checker is miscolored, but I’ll finish the research tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Whoops.

2 Likes

Pretty cool, in a tandem with the Scientific Names of All Devices

1 Like

Thanks! The classification I’m trying to do is based more on chemistry than biology.

7 Likes

Isn’t the End-of-Game widget orange? It can display information

2 Likes

Maybe the gadgets that don’t fit with the rest of the group are placed with other mismatches in a “miscellaneous” category? (Sort of like Hydrogen on the Periodic Table, but not really. Maybe those gadgets could be arranged in a way similar to the Lanthanides and Actinides on the Periodic Table?)

1 Like

A small but interesting observation:
look at the circled parts
the small orbs, they fly upwards at different rates for different devices (probably)

4 Likes

Good catch, I didn’t notice the rates but I did notice that placing/replacing a device will make two circle things quickly move up.

6 Likes

Different rates, or different phases?

Bump because this is actually very interesting and may be important.

doesn’t work anymore tho

2 Likes

rates

1 Like

Perhaps there even might be lore behind this…

Also, pls take a look at this https://feedback.gimkit.com/8260
it would be greatly appreciated if you could upvote
sry for being off topic

2 Likes

Also off-topic, but I’d upvote that if I could.

Okay. I checked the wire settings for every glowneck device, and here is what I found:

Can start a wire to:

Can end a wire:

Color does not correspond to wire.

1 Like

@NavyCatZ! What about this?

2 Likes

Interesting! Sorry, I haven’t really worked on this since I’ve not been on much. So other than brown, blue is the only category where every device can end a wire.

6 Likes

Yeah, but the correlation is very low. I think that like my second post, the color has to do with what the device does. Like “when triggered, do this” for blue.

Also, can we do a pfp swap thing, where I make yours and you make mine?

2 Likes