Device Colors/Visual Appearance. Could this help in Classification?

Wow! This is neat! I didn’t realize that the different colors could possibly mean something.

3 Likes

Oh wow, this is pretty interesting!

3 Likes

I do believe a previous user posted something like this as well, but they were very vague and very rude on the post, and were banned as a result.

Also which devices are in italics?

3 Likes

I made them bold so it is easier to see. I’m confused about the starting inventory and checker.

7 Likes

I marked them as devices that interact with something on behalf of certain player(s)

7 Likes

Just checked, every blue device (except the checker) cannot start a wire, but they can finish one.

10 Likes

Sorry for repeating myself but this is actually really interesting. I never thought about colors corresponding with specific details. Nice job!

5 Likes

Navy, just to clarify, you made sure that all of the devices listed are that color?

2 Likes

Yep. I haven’t added the new devices though, I’ll do that now

7 Likes

Alright, thank you. I think that the checker is miscolored, but I’ll finish the research tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Whoops.

2 Likes

Pretty cool, in a tandem with the Scientific Names of All Devices

1 Like

Thanks! The classification I’m trying to do is based more on chemistry than biology.

7 Likes

Isn’t the End-of-Game widget orange? It can display information

2 Likes

Maybe the gadgets that don’t fit with the rest of the group are placed with other mismatches in a “miscellaneous” category? (Sort of like Hydrogen on the Periodic Table, but not really. Maybe those gadgets could be arranged in a way similar to the Lanthanides and Actinides on the Periodic Table?)

1 Like

A small but interesting observation:
look at the circled parts
the small orbs, they fly upwards at different rates for different devices (probably)

4 Likes

Good catch, I didn’t notice the rates but I did notice that placing/replacing a device will make two circle things quickly move up.

6 Likes

Different rates, or different phases?

Bump because this is actually very interesting and may be important.

doesn’t work anymore tho

2 Likes

rates

1 Like