"Daily News" Ideas

Yes, i need some ideas for these “Daily News” things you’ll see on newspaper (Has to be a normal paragraph, not long)

I would have picked the Blastball news, but since that game’s 2 months old, i think i need some ideas.

POLL (Do not add more suggestions)

if you’re in the poll then i don’t care if you vote for yourself

What daily newspaper should i add?
  • “New brand of shoes has been released! All the old timers will love these shoes! On sale for $10.99 For 3 days only! Buy now for an extra pair!” (by @C-C)
  • Interested in the music fair? Come to the music fair at 12345 music fair avenue!” (By @gimmaster12345)
  • Something about the law of Gimkit (by @SGvidsPlays)
  • A comic strip about a dog or smth (by @THEHACKER120)
0 voters
3 Likes

“New brand of shoes has been released! All the old timers will love these shoes! On sale for $10.99 For 3 days only! Buy now for an extra pair!”

1 Like

I can tell this is going to get extremely off-topic. What’s this for anyway?

1 Like

Basically you would recieve newspapers everyday (back in the good old times) at your doorbell, which tells the daily news. I’m making that system, but i don’t have any ideas to put in a newspaper.

Is this IRL or is this in GKC?

GKC

“Interested in the music fair? Come to the music fair at 12345 music fair avenue!”
You can use a randomizer to pick out news

2 Likes
  1. “music talent show at 6:30 pm at 3.141 gimkit avenue!”
  2. @vwoom we don’t talk about the nazis here
2 Likes

Maybe you could add an article that has something to do with the law? idk I’m not good at these things sorry

Guys, stop. Immediately. I don’t care if y’all are joking, this isn’t allowed.

1 Like

other comic strip of the doggy bark show
Bark (picture of doggy)
Bark (picture of doggy)
Bark (picture of doggy)
Bark (picture of doggy)
THE END

You know what, stop suggesting. I’m making a poll now.

WHAT! Did I say something?

I know, just don’t say those words or bring up what eiqy said. We don’t need that here. :smile:

Guys take this argument to the wix or someethin…
and @VWOOM no offense but your kind of being rude…

Gadget Dealers Left in Shock After Government Passes New Law!

The GimRepublic, a nation widely known for their contributions to gadget technology, has been rocked by outrage this week, after the leaders of the nation have passed a ban on gadgets with a range longer than ten terrain squares. This leaves many new innovations in the gadget world, such as high end blasters, commercially unavailable to the public. This has sparked a controversy that could tear a major political rift throughout the industry, if not properly mended.

6 Likes

That is great. No wonder it took you so long.

1 Like

if @SGvidsPlayz 's suggestion gets voted the most, this is probably the one i’m going to post

3 Likes

What would you do in the case of a tie?

Stocks on Gim-zon go up by 0.1%!
The famous companies stocks are going up once again! This time by quite a lot!

1 Like