Cute Bedrooms (for house role-plays and more) Pt 1

Bedrooms. A subtle art that almost none can understand- BAH! It’s easy and y’all are amazing so you can do it too. With the new props, the possibilities are endless. But here are 4 bedroom ideas because I don’t have the patience for all of them.
Also see All 100+ Medieval Props :european_castle: for the new props.

Basic Bedroom

This is just a default bedroom idea. Use a Medieval Bed, with a bed table (credits to @smil.eface5/Emma). Also, Molten Lava Buckets make great nightlights. Coral rugs are a great way to fill space, too. (by @I_Like_Props).

Royal Bedroom

Everything here should be as regal as possible. Pitchers, king-size medieval beds (put two of them next to each other), and, of course, Molten Lava Buckets. Also, I constructed a fireplace with two extra barriers on top of the main ones, and one other extra barrier tinted 100% black as the empty space. Then, I got two logs, criss-crossed them, and used the emoji trick for the fire.

Servant Bedroom

This one will have a dirty vibe, but cozy at the same time. I used medieval beds, with cheese plates and broccoli plates for their food. Codices are also good, along with lit candles (@I_Like_Props).

Space Bedroom

Use Space Beds, Spacesuit Cabinets, Space Containers, and all that space stuff.

And there you have it! Thanks for reading! Pt 2 COMING SOON!!!

8 Likes

This is so cute! Hope you can finish this before the editing limit!

3 Likes

gratz on becoming a regular!! @The_7th_Dragon (also as not to get off topic nice guide @VoidFluffy make sure to finish it quick otherwise you accidently might hit the editing limit)

3 Likes

The basic bedroom just says: “The text will be hidden” and I can’t see the guide.

It’s a WIP.
(Work In Progress)

3 Likes

I finished it :slight_smile: finally

1 Like

Nice guide!

Great job! All of the rooms look fantastic and the fireplace was ingenious! One question though, did you use tinted barriers to make the servant room look dark?

1 Like

It looks like it was. I don’t see how else you could.

Yes sorry I forgot to mention it

This needs to be BUMPED

Bump, surely none of these rooms are fit for MURDER
Bum
Bum
Bum

Can I be mysterious for 5 SECONDS?

Please do not yell at me

Then let me be. You have been hunting me down for the past 30 minutes. Let me exist please.

guys… cough don’t cough turn cough this cough into cough the cough next cough flame cough war insistent cough

3 Likes

Do you need to see a doctor? Or is it spring allergies?
Coughing that much isn’t healthy.

1 Like

Oh, god. It’s the zeke virus all over again. WWZ has prepared me, someone get the test tubes and hospital beds. And a few zipties.

…how’d you go from a poet to a war soilder…

1 Like