Creativity Block, give me ideas

I need inspiration for my next Creative map. It’s still Top-Down, so give me some ideas that YOU want to see made! I only have two slots left (no pro, and I still have GimParty), so my favorite two will become my final slots. They can be board game recreations, video game recreations, just about anything! Just let me know what you want, and I’ll pick faves

1 Like

make a boss, I can show you how

I do have a guide after all to show how to make a plant boss

A Teenage mutant ninja turtles shredders revenge game it would be easier since its already in pixels

1 Like

Ooh, good stuff already. @GrimReaper7 , I like that idea quite a bit. How do you make a boss fight? I could incorporate it into another topic, or make a game where there a bunch of different bosses, and beating them all lets you face either a new, tougher boss, or them all at once.

1 Like

I do have a guide tho lemme pull it up rq

unfortunately I can’t find it cuz it probably got wiped out after all that effort I made into that topic
but i’ll make a new topic about a different boss so you can have a boss ^^

alr @Fizzle1491 I made the boss guide
and it’s HALLOWEEN themed

1 Like

I’ve made game recreations before, but here comes a new one: I’ll make the original Legend of Zelda dungeons, with sentries to replace the enemies, of course. If a lot of people want it (say, 10-25), and if there’s enough space, I might make the Overworld too. Thanks to @GrimReaper7 and his boss tutorial, I now have inspiration to recreate the boss fights from each dungeon in the best way possible. This will leave one more slot, so still taking more suggestions. I’ll also post here if I need help making a certain thing work.

Popular mobile games
Temple Run?

1 Like

So, just a quick announcement. I’m making a version 2 of my first map, GimParty, that will have more mini games, more boards, more spaces, and just… well… more! It is still in very early development, so it’ll be a while before it releases. I’ll most likely make the four boards from Super Mario Party, due to their linearity and simplicity. Give me some minigame ideas, since I need at least 8 normal minigames and two Hacker minigames. Just let me know!