Creative Update

More like wild bio get it? haha

1 Like

yeah i just did and now i feel kinda dumb :sob::sob:

1 Like

Hi Josh! Could I request that you increase the map limit for non-season ticket holders? It’s very annoying not being able to create more maps when I have new ideas.

get nolted

3 Likes

I don’t have nolt at this time good thing I can always check on forums.

1 Like

Wow! Exactly a week from now! Thanks Josh!

2 Likes

lets gooo I can finaly make my own don’t look down

Can’t wait for this and all the other cool stuff you guys are doing :slight_smile:

If only I could actually make it…

1 Like

Platforming will be released to the Season Ticket holders on March 19?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! A-ma-zing!!!

Yesss! Finally we have a due date. @josh, can you tell us an approximate date for the release of the mining game?

yes, on march 19, beta platforming will release for ticket holders.

1 Like

i think they’ve been focusing on platforming more, i’m expecting for the release of the mining game to be late april to to middle of may.

There still isn’t one, Josh and jakub are focusing on creative platformer right now. Also, don’t ping josh lol

1 Like

Sorry! Also @Kat_aronii will give u access to the Gimmie Awards doc soon due to your art-viewing request (only you get to see it b/c you’re a Veteran).

I don’t need that anymore- I only asked kat for the art cuz I was trying to find a specific bit gimmie awards art you posted a while ago. So, no need to send it to me. But, thanks anyway!

Ok! Which bit of gimmie awards art, though?

The one that says gimkit awards ceremony event, and has some stars on the sides.

1 Like

Oh… OK.

This one?

Do u mean the one from this post?

K.

Yeah that’s the one.