Creative Platforming Is Here!

oops sorry i mean election day

uh that was on the fifth of march what state are you in

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
whell

back on-topic

*sigh -_- I guess the time has to come eventually

2 Likes

bro they need to make platforming free it’s not fair we pay money for smt we can do on cardboard irl why pay for a little block of pixels that you make a big deal but only people with cash can use

1 Like

for real Dre1mer. I totally agree with that.

guys no ranting it’s in beta testing the final one if you wait to get it later this year will be better than this version naturally thsi happens in all beta tests

do you know when it is going to be released to everyone?

You need to pay, @Dre1mer b/c if Gimkit didn’t do that they’d go out of business and there would be no more Gimkit!!! :sob:

1 Like

Average person forgetting companies need money to survive, and that this is a great way to both find bugs before main release and also make money.

Things like this keep gimkit ad free, so we shouldn’t get too mad about it lol

5 Likes

Also it’s in BETA meaning their tons of bugs by the time we are done waiting later this year the’ll be very few bugs and maybe new things

I might buy the season ticket now ngl. it’s only like $5, and I just get more access to more stuff.

well i would if i could the ssite is blocked for me and i have no credit card number or cvc or the other stuff they want so i’ll just wait until i here they rlease it

1 Like

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Thanks so much!

1 Like

you need the session ticket to use platforming :sob: :cry:

Yes, at least until june 26th.

I wish if 1 person got it another will get it for free cuz I have it (season ticket)

Yeah that would be nice, but gimkit needs the money so its understandable. Other wise I would have it already.

3 Likes

True, they should add some more things u haveta pay 4 to get, like a limit addition skin/trail like septrely

At least Gimkit isn’t pay-to-win.

1 Like