Creative Platforming Is Here!

Heyo, im back! but anyways, I came back to Gimkit and this is amazing i have been playing don’t look down most of the time! Lol.

1 Like

its not really… its honest

3 Likes

ah cool have you voted for gimkit maddnes or looked at the gimkit awards (can be found in all catgories)

1 Like

Oh no, I have not been on here for a couple weeks so I might need help navigating again.

1 Like

But I will try to find it!

1 Like

its on the left under comunnity guides click that and you can find them, you can get money for the gimkit awards (gimbucks) and mode maddness will hold the trophy for best gamemode

2 Likes

Oh okay! tyy!

1 Like

welcome, @booper11111 . welcome to the dumpster fire that was once the GKC forums. have a nice time trying not to burn up in the daily blazes that consist of people’s egos and rudeness.
again, hope you have an amazing experience here

5 Likes

I’m back! I’ve been looking through the forums for a while, but haven’t been able to login to my account, anyways, this will be fun, maybe a DLD version of my Gimkit doors (out now!) Anyways, this will be fun when release for all!

4 Likes

I hope your not advesting it not allowed bro just saying.

2 Likes

When is Gimkit Platforming going to be available to the general public?

1 Like

It will be coming on June 26 to the public most likely

6 Likes

There has been no confirmation from that it will come in June 26th. All we know is that it will come later this year.

16 Likes

More likely, it will probably come out after the season ticket ends. Hence “later this year”.

2 Likes

Please don’t necropost.
It was quite unnecessary and the topic was quiet for almost a month.

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I basically necroposted.

Bumping=necroposting. They both bring up topics that haven’t been seen. But bumping is good (like bringing up a guide that hasn’t been seen in a while) and necroposting is bad (replying to a help topic when the op has been inactive for a long time, or bringing up old update posts that aren’t necessary and will just make another chatting center).

4 Likes

:person_facepalming:

blud your the one that doesn’t know what necroposting is

9 Likes

Actually, I do know what it means.

To necropost means to bump up an old topic by replying to it when it’s 1) unnecessary and 2) has been quiet for a while.

Both points apply to this topic, therefore, it was a necropost.

Additionally, since this topic was dead until you replied to it- you necroposted it as well.

Next time, check if you’re actually right before correcting someone else.

If you are wrong (like you were this time), you make yourself look idiotic and incompetent.

Don’t question my knowledge of forum terms when yours isn’t even up to par.

10 Likes