Could someone make a thumbnail for me

Hello I am new to the Gimkit forums but I’ve been playing Gimkit for a while I am working on a game at the moment and I need a thumbnail for it.

I would like the title in the top left corner the title is ‘‘Abandoned’’, in the thumbnail I would like a gim of your choosing walking down the hall of an abandoned movie theater with a worried expression (make it look like the movie theater has been destroyed for example maybe have ripped up posters and make the place really filthy) and lastly add a black entity watching the gim behind a corner.

No deadline just take your time.

Welcome to the forums! Don’t forget to read the community guidelines.

1 Like

How do you get to the guidelines?

1 Like

Here
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq

1 Like

thank you I’m reading them right now!

1 Like

@Moyai are you gonna make a thumbnail? If not that’s ok

1 Like

Sure! I can make one if I have time.

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-08-11 10.21.45 AM
whenever is fine I’m gonna wait for a couple of thumbnails and hopefully someone can make me a poll

1 Like

Nvm just realised it says no time limit.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @anon14966004 I might be able to do one Tuesday but no promises

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @anon14966004

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @anon14966004! I might make one but I’ve been busy and kind of tired lately. previous thumbnails > here

Thanks everyone for participating in making a thumbnail remember there’s no due date so you can take your time!

1 Like

also @targaryen1387 can I use one of your thumbnails as a profile background?

Of course!

Is anyone else making one?

sure I will make one

once i finish the one im working on rn ima do this

starting now! (prob gonna finish later tmr)

I might make one but if I don’t make one, then you can ping me when the poll starts then I’ll vote. (I’m working on someone else’s currently.)